Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finally--Some Favorite Projects


This first layout is from a friend's son's wedding.  I used lots of Prima goodies as well as some Zva crystals.

This is the first layout I ever made.  It is of my husband, son and me.  I used Webster's Pages paper, Prima flowers and leaves, as well as K & Co.

This layout is of my Mom when she was six years old.  I used Webster's paper and bloomers, Recollections vine, Prima, Zva, and MM.  Also used a vintage flower and some lace from my sweet friend, Audrey Pettit.

This card used Webster's paper.  I cut out the frame and raised it with foam stickers.  Used Prima pearls, flower and shabby seam binding from Debbie Marcinkiewicz.

9 comments:

  1. YAY PATTY you did it! Well with a little help from your friends. lol

    Love those beautiful los. That top one is a stunner. And Elise is so soft and sweet.

    So pleased you took the plunge. When you edit the photo/lo in if you click under you can choose size to enlarge a bit.

    Thrilled for you!
    Hugs,
    Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog:) You always leave me such sweet messages and I'm so happy I can give you some love on your blog now too:) All your work is simply stunning! You always do such amazing work with Webster's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! You got them up!!! Everything looks awesome. Love the wedding layout and the one of your mom the best. You'll be posting away before you know it. Now, we just need to figure out what's going on with this background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful i love it greetings Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh WOW!! your layouts are pure elegance!! The way you embellished each of your layouts is just perfect for the photos on them! Gorgeous work hon!

    Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH, PATTY!! You cannot imagine how excited I was to get your email this morning and find you've started a blog. When I wrote, I was so thinking how wonderful it would be if you had one, and here you go!
    Love the sweet projects you've shared here. Such a fun snippet of your stunning work. And I'm so excited to see a photo of YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! you don't know how many of us have waited for this day! :) so exciting to visit your blog.. I really love these layouts. That's amazing to be able to make cards AND scrapbook (I can't) ;)
    drop me a line if you ever need any help! I'll be glad to help out. But it looks like you are doing great on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty: I thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I just followed you as well. Good luck with your beautiful new blog.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pages you have made and a sweet card!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete