Sunday, April 29, 2012

More Bookmarks

Hey friends!  I hope you had a good weekend.  Mine was somewhat quiet and relaxing.  I was given a couple of containers of blueberries so decied to whip up a batch of blueberry muffins.  My husband and I went out to lunch at Applebee's today.  And I finally started to read "The Hunger Games" (am I the only one who hasn't read it yet) as well as "Tsar: The Lost World of Nicholas and Alexandra" (have always been fascinated by that story).  I did squeeze in a little crafting time and have some more bookmarks to share.


For these bookmarks, I used DCWV Mariposa paper.  The bookmarks themselves are from Recollections.  I found the Deco Chic charms at Michael's for half price and had a 20% off coupon.  The flowers, rhinestone centers and studs are Prima.  The rhinestone strips are Recollections.  The lace with the black squares is from Making Memories.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week! 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! These gorgeous bookmarks will make reading books even more fun. They're so beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, my friend! I love to read, too, but haven't picked up a book in quite some time. Can you believe I haven't read The Hunger Games either?? ;)
    Your bookmarks are SO beautiful! Such elegant and glamorous designs. Love the gems and love those hanging charms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bookmarkers you have made great work!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously gorgeous bookmarks Patty! Love that gorgeous paper and I love all the lace! You have inspired me! I think I am going to make bookmarks for the girls' teachers. I was late to the Hunger Games party too. I love to read but that is not my usual style. My youngest wanted to read it though so I told her I had to read it first. Since I have given her the OK to read it she has finished about 6 or 7 books and has yet to read that one! Kids! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bookmarks! Love all the sweet embellies you incorporated on them! They make for wonderful gifts! Haven't read Hunger Games yet, but did see the movie and loved it...enjoy readying! Take care, hugs!!:-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off...my mouth is watering at the thought of your blue-berry muffins!mmmmm! Your tags are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! wow! big fan of your work hon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Patti these are stunning. So beautifully made in colour and style. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete