Saturday, May 26, 2012

Vintage Tag

This is my second post of the day simply because I don't know what happened on the previous one that I wasn't able to continue adding this tag, so I thought I'd just create another post.


For this tag, I used pink striped MME paper.  I layered a Martha Stewart self-adhesive doily spritzed with Sand Glimmer Mist with a vintage diecut given to me by sweet friend,  Cherry.  A piece of lace was adhered to the top of the tag and a strip of Recollections self-adhesive ribbon was layered across the bottom.  I attached a Deco Chic charm to some pearls and the pink seam binding bow at the top.  Here is a view from the side.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to checkout my first post of the day below.  Have a wonderful weekend; and for those that celebrate Memorial Day, enjoy the long holiday weekend!

2 comments:

  1. lovely tag pretty pink!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful tag, Patty! Love the soft and feminine look mixed with the sweet vintage style. That striped paper and floral die cut are fabulous. Really love the pearl spray, too.

    ReplyDelete