Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cameo Birthday

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I've got my Irish Soda Bread and Irish Potatoes ready to eat.  Not a corn beef and cabbage fan.  I hope the past week has been good for everyone.  I finished my course of medication for the pinched nerve and finally got relief.  Hopefully, I won't need physical therapy.

I don't have a St. Patty's Day card to share today, but I do have one I made for a niece's birthday.  Just about every thing on it is from Webster's Pages.  The strip of pearls across the top is from Recollections.  I added some Liquid Pearls around the cameo to dress it up a bit.


Here is a closeup of the cameo and pretty heart.  It's a bit hard to see the Liquid Pearls on the lacy heart.  I am pleased with how this turned out.  I love that strip of lace and the color of the bloomers, too.


Well, that's it for me today.  We're off to celebrate my son's birthday as he will be working on the actual day this week.  Have a wonderful week!

9 comments:

  1. love that sweet heart and cameo! I'm not a fan of corn beef either so I opted for shepard's pie - love it! Happy St Paddy's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty card, the heart and the cameo are so feminine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know I love this with all that beautiful Webster's product! Such a gorgeous combo of papers and I love how you pieced the background. The cameo is so pretty against the fabric fancy. Love the finishing touch of the pearls! Beautiful card, Patty!
    And happy birthday week to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, it's such a wonderfully soft and romantic card. I love it!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card that is. Whenever I try and do something like that it just turns out looking like a great big old pile of junk.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to visit my Meet my other friends Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh...so very pretty in the pinks and yellows! This is one gorgeous card, Patty! I'm sure your niece will love it! And, happy birthday to your son! I'm glad that your neck is feeling much better! Take care, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is sooo pretty!! I am a huge fan of pink + yellow...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! :) Hope you had a great weekend and celebration :)!!

    ReplyDelete