Sunday, October 6, 2013

K&Co Card

Yesterday was World Cardmaking Day and I almost forgot!  I enjoyed visiting different blogs to see what others were creating.

The card I'm sharing today was made with an older line of K&Co products.  I've had these in my stash for awhile and decided to pull them out and use them.


Just about everything used here is from K&Co.  I believe the line is Serafina.  I placed one of their diecut frames over the patterned paper and then topped it with a fancy-cut tag.  I used foam squares under the tag for dimension.  The flowers are from Prima.  I added some sparkle with a bit of Stickles.


I love the fancy K&Co brad used for the flower on the top of the tag and the rhinestone sticker embellishment in the flower cluster on the lower left corner.

Well, that's it for today.  I need to get several projects completed this week for upcoming events.  Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. So, so pretty, Patty! I love all those K&Co die cuts. I had a similar collection and that fancy frame was my favorite piece. Love all the layers and details here. Such pretty flowers and tag. I really love that brad, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful, vibrant and full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you'd have to make a card for world cardmaking day Patty! And a gorgeous one at that!! I love the pretty punched frame!! ....I also love the Websters Pages card you made in the post below (the bloom is so very beautiful!) xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Love the die cut frame and all the lovely flowers! And, the brad is eye catching, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another pretty card, pat. love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Patty!
    Beautiful colors and I love all those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is simply gorgeous! I just love the fresh colours and the beautiful touches of glitter.

    ReplyDelete