Sunday, August 21, 2016

August Tag

Hello dear friends!  I hope all is well with you.  We are due for a storm front to pass through later today bringing a welcome relief from the heat and humidity.

Today, I have a tag featuring journaling tags from Graphic 45 Time to Flourish collection.  I thought it would be nice to showcase the one journaling card since it is August.  The tag came together very quickly using an assortment of items from my stash.  I simply covered the tag in paper from Teresa Collins and tucked some cheesecloth under the journaling card.   Pieces of trim were added at the bottom of the tag.   The flowers are a mix of Prima and Recollections.  The butterfly is from Martha Stewart.  Rhinestones are Recollections.  The round pearl cluster on the tiny tag is from Prima.  I attached a flower charm to the cord tie at the top.


I thought the colors were a nice match for this summer theme tag.  Everything fell into place so easily.


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.  I always appreciate the sweet comments that are left.  Have a wonderful week ahead.

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag Patty! Love the cluster of pretty blossoms and the lace trimming! The gorgeous butterfly adds such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, it looks wonderful! I love the lace at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is even more gorgeous in person! It has a special place in my craft room. Thank you so much Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty tag Patty. I love the net rose it's so pretty.
    Have a lovely week.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the storm was not nasty Patty.. lovely tag, great colors and love the lace at the bottom of it.. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag Patty! Love the Graphic 45 panels and the bling you added to the itty bitty tag! Your butterfly is just stunning with the glittery gold wings! Love it. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is adorable! I love the colours. You make it sound so simple too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is adorable! I love the colours. You make it sound so simple too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooo, what a stunning tag, Patty! I love the pretty colors and love the vintage look, and all the layers and details are just amazing! How fun to build a tag around the August journaling card! Love the glittered butterfly and charm and all those sweet flowers. The trim is absolutely amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous tag, Patty! Love vintage details with the flowers, journal card, and lace! Love the butterfly, too! We've had rain pass through and the humidity is down...yeah! My silly sis is posting pics of wanting snow on facebook and I thought of you...lol!:-) Take care and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patty, this is absolutely stunning! There is so much beauty bursting forth on your tag... the butterfly is beyond radiant and the flowers are something to treasure. The lace is so pretty and of course I adore the sparkles on the teeny tiny tag. :o) Beautiful design and lovely papers, my sweet friend. Thank you for the sweet inspiration. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tag Patty! Wonderful color!

    ReplyDelete