Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spring Card

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having an enjoyable weekend.  It is a bit overcast here with on and off showers.  Good day to relax, if you can!


Today's card just says spring to me!  The papers and image are from an older Pion Design collection called Vintage Garden.  I love all their papers--so beautiful!  I began with a white cardstock base and adhered the pink pattern paper.  Next, I encircled the sweet image with a diecut from Memory Box called Catalina Wreath.  Lace trim and pearls were added across the bottom.  The flowers are a mix from Paper Studio and Recollections.


I don't always place a sentiment on a card so that I can use them for whatever occasion pops up.  I made this card for a friend shortly after Christmas because she loves pink and shabby chic.

Well, that's it for me today.  I am attending a bridal shower this afternoon so need to get ready for that.  Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments.  I appreciate each one.  Have a wonderful week!

11 comments:

  1. Patty it says MORE than Spring and is oh so beautiful! What a lovely card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card to welcome Spring, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty Patty, I love the sweet colors too and the pearls and that wreath die is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have encased the image in your pretty Spring style frame, beautiful.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty and elegant Patty! Love the white floral wreath along with all the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty love the image and how you framed it with the wreath .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! Such a lovely spring card, Patty!! Love the flower die cut that surrounds the sweet image! Very pretty flower, lace, and pearls, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous that you have the Vintage Garden collection. That was before my time and I really wish I hadn't missed that one!! You have chosen such a great image and I love how you framed it that flower wreath! Beautiful flowers and lace embellies, and oh how I love all the pink!! Stunning my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sweet card really does scream spring, and is so welcome right now as I stare out my window at grey gloomy rain. LOVE the die cut vine you used to frame that sweet image, and LOVE all those blossoms. The lace at the bottom is really beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card in pink! I love that wreath die cut--perfect for this design. Your flowers are beautiful, and I love that this is a perfectly mail-able card in that it's flat, even with flowers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete