Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Smile Card for Secret Garden Crafts

Hello, my friends!  I am so excited to share with you my second design team project for Secret Garden Crafts.  I hope you like it.




Using white cardstock as a base, I layered a sheet of pattern paper from Craft & You White Days collection.  I also made a tag from paper in this collection to add to the top.  Cheesecloth was placed under the tag as well as some diecuts.  The image and frame are from my stash.  I used these beautiful flowers from Secret Garden Crafts--Cottage Roses, Bourbon Roses, Sweetheart Blossoms, and Blooming Buds.  I did add a touch of gesso to the flowers for a shabby look.




I hope you will visit the Secret Garden Crafts blog to see what my fellow design team girls have made.  Also, there is free shipping at the Secret Garden Crafts shop on any orders $20 or more.  Thank you so much for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Another wonderful creation showcasing the Secret Garden flowers - really charming.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, my sweet friend, you have done it again! Such a beautiful card and those flowers frame that sweet image so perfectly! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a gorgeous, romantic card full of pretty details! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty!
    I'm so happy to be part of the Design Team at SGC and among such amazing talent. Your card is lovely! I hope you will visit my blog and become a new follower, as I will here. I look forward to getting to know you better.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the detail is out of this world, Patty! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty Patty! Love all the layers, blossoms and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Patty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete