Sunday, September 9, 2018

Thinking of You Card

Hello, crafty friends!  Thank you all for your prayers and dear comments regarding my Mom in my last post.  We appreciate your thoughtfulness.  It means a lot to me.

Today, I have a card I made for a crafty friend who is facing a challenge at this time.  I was given this sweet stamp as a gift and thought it would be perfect for a card.


The stamp image was colored with Copic markers and cut out with a Tim Holtz stitched oval die.  Touches of Stickles were added here and there for sparkle.  The pattern paper and noteworthy cutout are from the Bo Bunny "Secret Garden Collection."  The "Thinking of You" sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado.  The butterflies were also cut from the Bo Bunny paper with a Martha Stewart punch.  I tucked a wide strip of lace under the image and added sequins from Pretty Pink Posh for an accent. 


This card came together quickly and the image was so relaxing to color.  The papers from this collection are so pretty with their vibrant colors.

It's been a very rainy weekend here but I do not mind one bit.  I love rainy days!  Enjoy your Sunday and have a wonderful week ahead.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Patty, I do hope things with your Mum have improved for you... this card is so sweet I love the cute image and the colors too.. enjoy the rain, we got a little over the weekend but much more is needed to make any difference.. take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things are improving with your Mom. Your card is so darling with the sweet girl image and darling pup with flower! Lovely paper and pretty butterflies! Take care, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, this is stunning and will be such a blessing to the recipient. This particular stamp is one of my all-time Elisabeth Bell favorites and you've used her so beautifully. The background paper is as delightful as your sweet gesture. Continued love and prayers coming your way, precious friend.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card, Patty! Love that adorable image, and your coloring is wonderful. Absolutely love how you matched the colors to the pretty paper that you used, and that wide band of lace is SO eye catching!
    Thinking of you and sending lots of positive vibes your way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet card and will put a smile on your friends face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty, you are such a thoughtful, loving person. Your card is beautiful. I am sure your crafty friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Patty! What a lovely gift for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful:) Wonderful Patty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a really sweet image, and the card is full of thoughtfulness for your friend.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a thoughtful thing to do for a friend! I'm sure she loves it! So sweet an image and beautifully designed card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete