Sunday, November 4, 2018

Fall Card

Hi friends!  Just a quick post to share this Fall card before the season is over!  I made this card for my Mom while she was in the hospital.  I wanted to make her something besides the typical get well card.  Fall is her favorite season.


Let me tell you, I have had this Debbie Mum paper pad forever!  I decided to use those pretty papers on this card.  The pumpkin is a Recollections stamp colored with Copic markers.  The word "joy" was cut from gold metallic paper and is a Momenta die.  The bronze glitter alphabet letters are from Making Memories.  Sequins are from Studio Katia.  The leaves are from my stash.


That's it for me today.  After a couple of days in the 70s this past week, we are back to wonderful Fall weather this weekend.  I plan to enjoy each moment of this crisp, chilly air!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your kind comments.  Have a wonderful week ahead!

11 comments:

  1. Patty, this is lovely! I'm sure it brightened your sweet mom's spirits. :) The papers are so pretty and I just adore that sweet pumpkin. The sentiments are beautiful, as is the sweet cluster of fall foliage. Gorgeous work, my friend! Have a wonderful night. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty, that is a really lovely card, very autumny, and I hope your Mum was cheered up by it.. we have had an extremely hot day here today, I sure hope it cools down a bit, it isn't summer yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty; love the pumpkin! I am sure it put a smile on your moms face🙂

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Patty! Absolutely love those sweet fall papers and that fabulous pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful autumnal card Patti, I bet your Mum loved it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how lovely is this fall card for your Mom! Beautiful paper and a gorgeous pumpkin! I hope your Mom is feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Patty! This card is gorgeous! I especially love how you colored the pumpkin. I’m sure your mom loves the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely autumnal warmth - and I'm sure this must have cheered up your mom a lot.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy fall, Patty. Glad to hear your Mom's back to rights. I can relate to your experience as mine is almost 90 and relies on me for her care. But I've learned a lot about myself (and what to expect in the future) through this experience and I'm better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card for your Mom. I am sure she was delighted! I love that pumpkin stamp and how you've colored it. It looks great paired with the 'old' paper and plaid ribbon. I think I have this stamp, but didn't know it's origin--I picked it up in a batch of others in an on-line auction several years ago. I'm so happy you are getting crisp fall days in your neck of the woods. We get summer one day, winter the next. I think we have had one or two of those rare beautiful fall days this season, and I think another is expected this Saturday. Fingers crossed, as I don't have to work. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete