Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary to My Parents

My parents celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary on May 3.  Here is a card I created for the occasion.


I believe the paper is from Webster's Pages.  The flower is Prima, and the number stickers are from Colorbok.  I used a Martha Stewart punch to create a lacy edge and then applied a piece of lace on top of it.

And here is the happy couple with my son Michael.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I've been working on some Mother's Day projects and hope to share them later this week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 60 years! That is amazing! And I just LOVE the card you made for them, Patty! The soft paper and big bloom are just gorgeous. Love the lace layered over the punched strip and love the touches of silver, too. That is such a sweet photo! You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to your parents! 60 years is so impressive! Your card is absolutely stunning Patty! Love that picture too! :)

    ReplyDelete