Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Mom



Today is my sweet Mom's birthday.  I made this card to celebrate the occasion.  The papers are from MME.  I used a Martha Stewart lace punches to create the strip across the card.  The adorable vintage image was given to me by a sweet blogging friend, Cherry Nelson.  I used Therm-o-web foam squares to give it dimension.  I then made bows with aqua seam binding and twine and attached a tag stamped with a PTI sentiment.  A couple of buttons finished it off.






3 comments:

  1. so sweet this card you have made for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! This is gorgeous, Patty! Love, love, love every detail. Bet your mom absolutely did, too! How fun that your mother's birthday is so close to mine. My mom had hers on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is amazing. Love every detail!!!

    ReplyDelete