Monday, May 21, 2012

hello

The month of May is probably the busiest month of the year for me.  It seems a lot of events take place during this month--anniversaries, birthdays, Mother's Day, Memorial Day.  Consequently, I need to squeeze in time to create something special for each occasion.  I'll have more to share later; but, for today, here is a simple card I made.  I wanted to do a card using all items from one company.  For this card, I chose Kaisercraft--paper, precut borders, and stickers.  However, I wasn't quite satisfied with it; so I added the pretty Prima flower to the center.


We have been having beautiful weather for a few days and I was able to finish planting my flowers.  I also tried a cake recipe that Melissa Phillips shared on her blog for cinnamon roll cake.  The house smelled wonderful while it was baking.  The cake was so delicious and a big hit in our house.

I will have more to share in a few days, so I do hope you'll check back.  I love it when you leave a comment.  Thanks always for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Patty! Really love that dark blue with the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat,
    Beautiful card as always! the flower in the center added a nice touch to the card.

    Would you shut off the word verification?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, Maria! Love the colors and papers. Those borders are so eye catching. Love the flower, too. I know what you mean about May being very busy. Seems to be that way for me, too. Just this week, I have 3 birthdays to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS card! The colors makes one so happy! :) May is ending soon - hopefully less busy for you in june ! :)

    ReplyDelete