Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day 2018

Just a short post to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to all those who are celebrating it today.  I have another card to share using the Brushed Birds and Beautiful Berries layering stamps by Papertrey Ink.  It was a quick and easy card to make and perfect for Mother's Day.


It is very relaxing working with these layering stamps.  The inks used are also from Papertrey Ink.  The frame is from Spellbinders.  I tucked some eyelash trim under it.  Rhinestones and a small green bow add the finishing touches.


Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and for your sweet comments.  Enjoy today and have a wonderful week ahead.


8 comments:

  1. Oh a very pretty card, love the birdies and I had to have a closer look to see what the eye lash trim was... I have some of that, now I know what it is called!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these birds! Such a pretty card, Patty! Love the soft colors and the die cut frame you used, and I think the eyelash trim peeking out from underneath adds such a beautiful touch! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! The pretty birds in layered colors are gorgeous, Patty! Great touch with the green bow, eyelash trim, and rhinestones! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming card with cute motive. I like it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I adore bird images and this one is so gorgeous! Wonderful colour palette, so soft and dreamy! Hope you've had a good couple of weeks.

    I've been busy planning my patio garden and I wanted to replace my annuals with perennials this year so I won't have to plant new flowers every spring. I purchased some Violas because hey are so pretty and fragrant, and they are completely safe for the squirrels so I thought they would be perfect. Turns out they only bloom in spring and autumn, I would have no flowers during the heat of summer! Now it's back to the drawing board! DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These two little birds are so sweet - and the colours here are really pretty.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen layering stamps for birds, only the ones for flowers. Love how it helps put more detail into the feathers. Lovely colours and again another pretty design.
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those beautiful birds! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete