Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Tradition

For the past nine years, my dear SIL Anabelle and I get together each October and visit a local orchard to enjoy the fall decorations and activities with our boys.  Freshmade apple cider and cider donuts always come home with us.  Here are a few photos from our visit last Saturday.

Michael in front of a sand sculpture.

Michael and Ryan in front of one of the many fall displays.

Anabelle and I with some beautiful mums.

We always make sure to get a photo of all of us together.
Later, we went to dinner, shopped at Michael's, and got some ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. 

Anabelle put together a sweet scrappy kit for me (she's always so thoughtful), and I made this card with some of the goodies.  The papers are Anna Griffin, the flowers are Petaloo spritzed with some Glimmer Mist (S.W.A.K. and English Ivy), and some Recollections crystals.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and card, Pat! Faye had been asking me to take her there. Now I felt bad for not taking her.
    Just wanted to let you know I will be at Riddle next Friday for the craft show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun Patty!!!! Pretty photos!! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love to see all these photos of your annual trip to the orchard. What a fun looking place that is! Wow, there is so much more than just an orchard. great photos! You all are one fabulous looking group!
    Love that card, Patty! Such pretty papers and colors. I love the pink and green combo and love the sparkle from the glitter and the bling. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I found your blog! LOL beautiful card Patty! Such wonderful pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pat,
    What a great pictures! How I miss this all!
    At times like this I miss my beautiful America with Cold Stone Creamery, the pumpkins and Halloween, Thanks Giving, relatives and friends....
    Your card is soooo nice!
    Thank you for sharing this all with us: just for a moment I can smell "HOME"....
    Wich is in Orgeon for me!
    Hug, Jen.

    ReplyDelete