Sunday, March 25, 2012

Webster's Pages Card

Just a short post today.  I made this card for my niece's birthday using papers from Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue line.  In fact, everything used here is from Webster's except the pearl swirl which is from Zva.  My niece has always loved the theatre and performs with local theatre groups, so I decided to insert her photo in the film strip along the side.


I used a Webster's fabric piece and attached the sentiment from a journaling card that I cut out and adhered with foam squares.  The flower in the upper corner is part of a flower pick with a bloomer attached.


I hope the week ahead is a good one for everyone.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love that you added her picture...I never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card cool idea to add a tiny picture on it.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, your card is gorgeous! And I love the photo: it makes such a wonderful personal touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is SO pretty, Patty! You KNOW I'm loving all this Webster's goodness here! Really love what you did with the Bloomer and the fabric pick. The Fabric Fancy and journaling card are fabulous, too. And so love the photo you inserted into the filmstrip. :)

    ReplyDelete