Sunday, April 17, 2016

Quick & Easy Get Well Card

Hi friends!  Back today with a short post.  Recently, I needed a quick and easy card for someone battling an illness.  Here is what I made.


Beginning with a white card base, I layered two pieces of pattern paper from my stash.  Along the edge of the floral print, I used an EK punch to give a bit of extra design.  I stamped a sentiment from Papertrey Ink onto chipboard from Recollections.  The flowers are also Recollections.  It is difficult to see here but the beautiful Recollections butterfly is dimensional.  A few rhinestones were added for accent.


And there you have it--super easy and quick!  I was also able to use up more items that have been sitting in my stash of supplies.

Thank you so much stopping by and your sweet comments.  Today is a very pleasant weather day, so I'm going to put the screens in my windows and let the air blow through the house.  Have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

  1. very pretty card like the design along the edge and the different color flowers. Hope your friend feels better soon .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Patty! That butterfly is beautiful! Love the trio of pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and elegant card! I love it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Patty. Love all the special details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real beauty, I am sure it was much appreciated!! Butterfly imagery is always so uplifting....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, love the butterfly! I hope it brought some cheer to your friend...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and pretty, Patty! The bright sunny yellow is the perfect color for a get well card, and I love the dimensional flowers and butterfly. The punched edging is such a great detail, too. I'm sure your friend loved this!
    Thank you for your sweet comment this morning! Sometimes I wonder.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card Patty and for such a sweet reason!! I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to receive this, a beautiful card can light up the day of someone who is ill. So lovely!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful and sweet card Patty!
    Love it :)
    Hugs Inger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely butterfly and flowers with soft colors! The wonderful card will surely bring a smile to the recipient's face!

    ReplyDelete