Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Best Things in Life Just Happen

Hi there.  With the Fall season fast approaching, I thought I would share one last card I made this summer before I switch to more seasonal crafting.


This card was made for my parents' anniversary.  My mother prefers more simple cards, so she was really quite happy with this one.  The paper, sentiment card, flowers and stickers are from Recollections.  The pretty ornate frame, which I feel really makes this card, was a gift.  I don't know who makes this particular die but I would love to have it in my collection!


The sentiment card was framed with lace from my stash.  A satin bow was tucked into the flower cluster.

We have had the most wonderful weather this past week with crisp days and nights.  It makes me so happy to have a change from the heat and humidity of summer.

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog and also for your kind comments.  I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, soft and sweet card! I simply adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty framed card Patty, beautiful in those soft blue and whites xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes this card is so pretty, and yes the frame is gorgeous and I would use it too if it were in my stash! Love the colors too.. have a good week as you go into fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The framing on this sweet card is so beautiful, Patty! And I love the soft blue and lavender color palette. I'm sure your parents loved it! Congrats to them on their anniversary! How many years does this make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and elegant card Patty and a lovely keepsake for your parents x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful is this! I love the soft blue palette, it's such a delightful mix with the white accents. Your die cut is so delicate and intricate, very elegant! Love the white sentiment in the lace frame, a stunning focal piece!! Hope all has been well with you Patty, sending hugs from way up north!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is oh so pretty Patty! I love the fancy die cut frame and beautiful flowers! What a wonderful keepsake to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gentle colour palette - this is such a pretty card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! Wonderful colors. Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patty, this is such a beautiful card! Love that frame you've used! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet anniversary card for your parents, Patty! Happy Anniversary to them! Love all the blue and the white frame. Very pretty flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very elegant card to celebrate your parents anniversary! I love the blues and as always, your card is so perfectly arranged. I do hope your parents have many more wonderful years together! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete