Sunday, October 8, 2017

Two in One Tag

Hi friends!  Today, I am sharing a two tags in one post.  I was inspired by a you tube video; unfortunately, I do not remember whose video it was.


I created a fabric tag and attached it with a kilt pin and seam binding to a cardstock tag base.  Lots of various laces and trims were used.  The next photo shows the tag base.  The fabric tag is easily removed so there are can be two tags.  (Above the seam binding bow is the back of the fabric tag flipped over.)


I didn't want to add too much dimension to the base tag in order for the fabric tag to lie on top evenly.


Well, that's all for me today.  I will be back on Wednesday with a special post, so I hope you'll stop by and check it out.  Thank you so much for all your sweet comments.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

8 comments:

  1. This is really lovely and the technique could have many applications. As you know, I am a lover of tags and like this idea tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Patty! What a gorgeous keepsake! Love all the frilly trimmings! Looking forward to your special post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is a true work of art! What an incredibly gorgeous and elegant tag! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love the lace and the flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so gorgeous with all the trim and pretty flowers!! Such a gorgeous tag, Patty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! What a creative idea! Love the layered double tag design here, and what a gorgeous vintage style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous tag Patty! So soft and elegant with the vintage image and those fabric flowers! How clever to have the flip up portion, I just adore that idea! Lovely bling underneath too! A stunning design. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely design - so clever - and perfect shabby chic styling.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete