Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas 2017

Can you believe Christmas is just about here?  Time is passing way too quickly.  Just a short post today.


I love this sweet image from Pion Design.  The papers are also from Pion combining "The Days of Winter" and "The Night Before Christmas" collections.  I used a Cheery Lynn die for the fancy edge.  The flowers, pearls and wooden snowflakes are from my stash.  The greenery are dies from Tim Holtz.  The word "joy" is a Momenta die cut from gold metallic cardstock.  Gold Stickles was used to edge the opening for the picture.


Well, friends who celebrate the holiday, I wish you the most happiest Christmas.  Take time to relax and enjoy each moment.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my! What a gorgeous card, Patty! Sweet image, beautiful flowers, and touches of gold! Love how you placed the joy sentiment, too! May you and family have a blessed Christmas and a peaceful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card! I love the fact that you incorporated so many pretty and Christmassy details in it.
    I wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and just like that Christmas has been!! Pretty cards, love the flowers and bow at the bottom! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Patty! Love all the pretty blossoms and vintage image! The gold shimmery detail adds an additional touch of glam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Patty! I love the image outlined in that gold shimmer! That must have taken a lot of patience and a steady hand! Two things I don't have! :):) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! This is just stunning, Patty!

    ReplyDelete