Sunday, September 23, 2018

Cocoa Tag

Hello there.  I haven't had a chance to craft or post much these days as I have been helping my parents.  My Mom was in the hospital for a week and is now receiving therapy to try and regain her strength and ability to ambulate.  Please continue to keep her in your prayers.  We do appreciate them!

Back when there were Christmas in July postings, I tried to get a head start on my Christmas cards/tags.  I was fortunate to receive a free stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and could not resist making this small tag.


I stamped the image onto a Recollections white tag and colored it with Copics.  I edged the tag with glitter glue as well as on some of the stamped image.  The hearts were given a coat of Glossy Accents.  For extra sparkle, I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  A sheer ribbon and some twine were tied to the top.


There you have it--a sweet and easy tag.  I hope to make a few more in different colors before the holidays.

Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and for all your kind comments.  I am so glad that Fall is officially here even if it is a rainy first day!  Have a wonderful week ahead!

8 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute tag, love the sentiment.. although I would probably have hot chocolate, pretty much the same thing!! and I do hope things will improve with your Mum, very difficult times for you... take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUCH a sweet tag, Patty! I love that little mouse, and your coloring is perfect. So adore all the sparkle and shine you added, too. Precious!
    Keeping your mom and family in my thoughts and prayers!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas tag with the adorable mouse, Patty! Love the sweet hearts and all the sparkle and shine! Sending up prayers for your Mom and all in the family!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute tag, Patty :) I hope, your Mom gets well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you're going through such a difficult time - I hope your mother is on her way to recovery. This little tag is just adorable - I love the icy glitter around the edges, and I'm fully in agreement with the words!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been several weeks since this post, so I'm praying your Mom is well on the mend. It takes so much to recover from a hospital stay, especially for the elderly. I hope she is eating and keeping hydrated. Keep encouraging! Take care of yourself, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete