Sunday, August 25, 2019

Birdhouse Tag

Hi friends!  I do not believe I've ever shared this tag I made several months ago, so here it is.


The papers for the background are from Lemoncraft "Forget-Me-Not."  All the flowers, embellishments and lace are from my stash.  The sweet 3-D birdhouse is a Magnolia DooHickey die.


Here, you can see the dimension from the side view.  If you click on each photo, you can see a larger view of the details.

That's about all for me today.  I do have one favor to ask of you and that is to keep me in your prayers as I undergo parathyroid gland surgery on Tuesday.  I do appreciate it!  As the time grows closer, my anxiety mounts.  I am doing my best to stay positive but those nagging thoughts do get in my way!   I am a big baby!

Thank you so much for taking time to stop by.  Here in my neck of the woods, we are having a break from the heat and humidity finally.  It is most enjoyable!  Have a most wonderful week ahead!


8 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a lovely tag - such pretty, fresh colours and great composition to get all that lovely dimension (thanks for the side view - I love getting different angles on things!).

    Will certainly keep you in my thoughts on Tuesday - nothing babyish about anxiety over surgery... I hope you'll sail through though.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Patty, you used my favouritte Lemoncraft collection - Forget Me not. Beautiful tag!
    A'm very sad to hear that it's so difficult to get Lemoncraft papers in the US, it's a pity that I can't do much about it :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna, for your sweet words. I corrected my post to make sure Lemoncraft is noted. I should write down what product I use. Sorry for not giving proper credit originally.

      Delete
  3. Oooh, my goodness, this is really sweet, Patty! I'm sorry to be late and I'm happy to hear from you recently to know that surgery went well. Or at least well enough you are able to comment. I'm so sorry I missed this, and missed praying for you. I will continue to hold you in my prayers for a speedy and full recovery. Hopefully, this will have solved any health issues you were having. Sending big healing hugs! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the sweetest tags, Patty! So much detail and dimension. Love the little bird house on this one, and the stunning trim and flowers, too.
    Hope things went well on your surgery, and that you are in full recovery mode getting stronger and feeling better every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping that no news is good news and that you are taking good care of yourself and recuperating well.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. None of us are ever hapy about surgeries but I hope yours went as well as possible. Yor tag is gorgeous - I hope you'll be back creating soon.

    ReplyDelete