Sunday, August 4, 2019

Today is Your Day

Hello friends!  Just thought I'd pop in with a quick post.  Today is my birthday.  I am so grateful to have reached this point in life.  I do have surgery coming up in the near future but am hopeful for good results.  In the meantime, I am enjoying spending time with my sweet little grandson.  What a blessing!

Today's card was made a few months ago for a sister-in-law's birthday.  I am just getting around to sharing it!


The beautiful stamp and sentiment are from Unity Stamp Company and was colored with Copic markers.  I used some Wink of Stella and Diamond Stickles to add sparkle here and there.  I don't remember was paper I used but I am thinking it is from Prima.  I added a few sequins for extra sparkle.  If you click on the photo, you may be able to see the sparkle better.

Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and for your kind comments.  Enjoy the weekend and have a wonderful week ahead!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Patty.. I hope you have had a wonderful day.. and yes I am sure your little grandson is just the cutest and I hope he gives you lots of cuddles.. and all the best for your surgery.. I pray it will all go well and you will be feeling really good really soon.. take care...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty! Happy belated birthday!It seems as if I'm chasing my tail these days! I'm just taking a break from doing our 2018 taxes!

    Your card is really beautiful! You can color those images so well! I bet your sister in law swooned when she opened this!

    So sorry to hear you are slated for surgery. I hope it all goes smoothly and that you have a speedy recovery. Sending hugs and much appreciation for all your comments you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Patty, beautiful card. I love how you colored that elegant ballerina stamp. Hugs :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great birthday! What a sweet lovely image! A wonderful birthday card for your SIL, which I'm sure she will appreciate! Sorry to hear about your needing surgery. Sending up prayers for quick healing. Your grandson is such a cutie! I enjoy seeing the photos on IG! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a nice image - I've always like those faceless Unity women. I love the delicate colouring of her dress and then those bold beautiful balloons. I hope you had some cards at least as nice as this for your own birthday - belated greetings for that, and I hope the surgery and a quick recovery sets you up for a great year ahead.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous coloring, and love the touches of sparkle and shine. <3

    ReplyDelete