Sunday, July 14, 2019

Butterfly Tag

Hi there!  It's been very hot and humid here these days and I am so thankful for air conditioning!  Summer is not my favorite season, so I'm just biding my time until the Fall! 

Today, I have a tag to share that I had not gotten around to post.  This is one of my all-time favorite tags, so I hope you like it.


The base is a heavy chipboard tag by Tim Holtz and is covered in paper from Prima's "Lavender" collection.  Then the layering began using various pieces of lace and flowers.  The resin angels are from Melissa Frances and the beautiful butterflies are from Reneabouquets


This tag was a joy to put together.  Plus, it is about time to use up all the pretty trims and embellishments I have been hoarding! 

Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and visit.  I am always happy to see when someone comments.  Have a wonderful week ahead!

5 comments:

  1. What a deliciously frothy and frilly affair... a lovely butterfly tag! Hope you get a break in the weather soon.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! Love the butterflies and all the pretty flowers and frills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty, while you are getting through summer I am shivering here with winter.. hehe.. This tag is really pretty, so many feminine beautiful elements to it.. keep cool... and I am going to put another log on the fire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, Patty! Such a pretty layered design with so much amazing texture and feminine details!
    I know what you mean about the heat.... I'm not a fan of these temperatures. But I'm starting to get sad about summer ending and the kids leaving again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, WOOOOW, Patty! This tag is so pretty and delicate! I love the papers and you have an incredible knack for adding texture with laces, flowers and trims! I love the butterflies and the bits of sparkle; this is truly a favorite!

    I hear you on the hot weather, summer months and I was just thinking yesterday that I am 'biding my time' waiting for the fall. Fortunately, we've had more than of our share of days with lower humidity. I find that I can tolerate the higher temps if the humidity is lower. But it's creeping back in today...:( It's funny, but in all the places I lived up north, we never had AC. Sending you big air conditioned hugs from the south!

    ReplyDelete