Sunday, June 9, 2019

Finally a Card Share

Hello there, dear friends!  It's been a good while since I posted.  I don't seem to get many views anymore but I thought I would pop in again.  I'm still trying to navigate the new computer we have with Windows 10.  I uploaded photos and could not find them.  I gave it a try again today and had a difficult time locating them but finally did.  So, without further ado, here are a couple of cards I made for Mother's Day.  Yes, they are late, but better late than never.  The sentiments can be changed out to suit other occasions.


The pattern paper and the butterfly are from Prima's Love Story collection.  I used an embossing folder on white cardstock.  The flowers are also Prima that have been in my stash for quite awhile. 
The sentiment is from Recollections.  A hemp bow was tucked into the flower cluster.


My next card again uses paper and flowers by Prima.  The diecut corner is from a Tim Holtz die.

Well, friends, that is about it for me today.  Hopefully, I will be back sooner with more cards and tags since I already have them edited and ready to go!  Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  I do appreciate your sweet comments.  Have a wonderful week ahead!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Patty, these cards are beautiful.. I love the blooms on them... and life seems to be galloping away at such a fast pace lately for me too. Have a good week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both very pretty cards t and beautiful designs for Mother's Day. I hope all is well with you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry t should be Patty - I don't know what happened there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so lovely, Patty!! Gorgeous flowers and butterfly on your first card! Love the embossed panel, too! Second card is just as pretty! Fabulous large bloom that takes center stage! I'm sure the mothers just loved these cards...well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty, these cards are beautiful💜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger is definitely quieter than it used to be... so it's not just your views that are low, I promise! I think people have migrated to Instagram, or who knows where else, but I'm sticking it out for now... though I've been a pretty poor visitor myself lately in any case.

    Love these cards - those gorgeous dimensional flower garlands definitely give them the wow factor. I'm sure they went down a treat for Mothers Day.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, full of flowers - I love them :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Patty! Well, I hope you keep that 'better late than never'philosophy, because I am REALLY late! Your cards are beautiful! Lots of gorgeous texture on both of them, and clever use of embossed and die cut panels to add interest.

    I agree that blog readership is WAY down, and it saddens me. Other than TH Addicts, I really do not partake in any other social media. I see a lot of Instagram photos, and have been tempted to open an account so I can comment. So far, I've resisted, but I guess that's the next wave. Sending great big hugs, and much appreciation for YOUR visits to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the clusters of flowers on here, Patty! So perfect for Mother's Day designs! I'm not finding as much time to blog anymore either.... but I do love to pop around to visit when I can! <3

    ReplyDelete