Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Birthday Card for Dad

 Today is my Dad's birthday and this is the card I made for him.  As always, my favorite product line to use for masculine cards is Tim Holtz.

I just love the Feathered Friends die set and used Distress Inks to color up this bird.  The bird is perched on a Funky Wreath die.  The sentiments are cut from the Celebration Words set.  I used the Lumber 3-D embossing folder for the background.  The frame is from Memory Box and the enamel dots are from my stash.

August is a big birthday month for me with family members and friends as well as myself celebrating our birthdays.  Of course, Covid-19 has put a damper on things but we do what we have to do.

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.  I appreciate your sweet comments and hope you are staying safe and healthy.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely, Patty! Wonderful bird in beautiful color! Happy birthday to your Dad! He’ll love the card, I’m sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty, I do hope you get to celebrate and remember those special people in your life who are having birthdays in spite of the dampener that the virus is having on our lives.. it might be able to stop some things but birthdays are special!! you get to eat cake! hehe!! I love your card, the bird is so cute and I love wreaths! Do take care.. I hope you get some cooler weather soon, we are having very windy days this week, not pleasant, but I guess it is good for staying indoors and scrapping!! look after your self!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to your dad, and of course, a Big Happy Birthday wish to you, too! (When???) This card is wonderful, as always I love your incredible coloring of this bird! I finally got the bird and wreath dies (thanks to you) but haven't even cracked them open yet. I'm sure your dad loves this card even more than I do!

    ReplyDelete