Saturday, August 1, 2020

Good Times Card

Hello friends!  I have been doing fairly well in preparing cards for Christmas.  I have several finished plus a lot of images colored that are waiting to be made into cards.  Hopefully, I won't be making any last minute cards this year!

Today, I am sharing a card using this adorable stamp set from Penny Black called "yummy".  I had so much fun coloring it with Copic Markers.  There was a lot of fussy cutting but was easy to do.  The die used for the background is from Memory Box.


It is difficult to see in the photo but I used a glitter pen on the corn and watermelon.  Glossy accents was used on the little boy's ice cream.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  I appreciate your sweet comments.  Please stay safe and healthy.

4 comments:

  1. hi Patty.. I hope you have had a good weekend.. I absolutely love this image and wow you have colored it sooo well.. how sweet... I hope things are ok with you.. stay safe... there has been a re surge of virus cases in another state so we are all on alert.. so scary... stay well Patty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a darling sweet card, Patty! Wonderful Memory Box die and such sweet images colored perfectly! Great touch with the glitter pen and glossy accents! Hope you are having a good summer! Take care, hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sweet, Patty. I love this little trio and you've coloured them beautifully. They remind me of illustrations in some books I had as a child. Just lovely.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, Patty! I love those sweet children enjoying summer treats! You do such an amazing job with your pens, and you have totally nailed the coloring! (As always!) I would love to spend some time crafting with you and learn how to color like this! Sending big hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete