Sunday, July 5, 2015

For You

Hi there, dear friends!  Yesterday, we celebrated the 4th of July here in the States.  Our family got together for a barbeque at a cousin's home.  It was nice to catch up with everyone.

Today's card is similar to one I posted a couple of months ago but in a different format.  The papers, scalloped diecut and journaling card are from Pink Paislee.  The gold dimensional butterfly and the tiny diecut doily peeking from under the flower and leaves are Martha Stewart.  I'm not sure who made the burlap flower.  The leaves are Prima, and the rhinestones and gold beads are Recollections.  Unfortunately, I stamped the "for you" sentiment from Paper Salon on an angle but decided to go with it anyway.  A twine bow adds the finishing touch.


I've had these things in my stash for quite awhile so thought I better start using them as I love the soft color palette.


I haven't had a chance to get crafty this weekend, so I think I will squeeze in a bit of time for that this afternoon.  I so look forward to that time each week!  I hope the week ahead is a wonderful one for you.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate each of your sweet comments.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Patty!! I love your burlap flower, I always wanted to try something like that but then I always chicken out and reach for paper! Love the glittery butterfly and all the added bling, so elegant! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, your card looks so beautiful. The beige and burlap touches are really nice and I also love the bling accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi patty! I hope you had a wonderful 4th July! Your card looks lovely, the sentiment looks just fine to me I would not have known it was not done on.purpose if you had not mentioned it! I often let boo boos go but I don't say anything!!! Love the burlap flower! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated 4th of July! I agree with Lizzy-I wouldn't have noticed your sentiment if you didn't mention it! Love the burlap flower; very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Patty! Love the soft papers and colors. That big burlap flower and glittery butterfly just pop in contrast. Love that! And love the texture and dimension. And so fun to see you use those Paper Salon stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Patty! Love the shimmery butterfly and beautiful fabric blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with burlap flower and glittery butterfly! Happy to hear that you had a wonderful 4th!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card as always, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card cool with the burlap!

    ReplyDelete