Sunday, August 12, 2018

Heart Gift Tags

Hi everyone!  Just a short post today.  I would like to share a couple of heart tags I made which were inspired by Jill Norwood on YouTube.  I used Tammy Tutterow Spellbinders heart dies to make them.

Up first is a tag I made in a shabby chic style.  The paper is from Prima's Love Story collection.  Each heart was edged with glitter.  The cherub is made with a mold I have.  The word "hugs" is diecut and layered three times for strength.  The tiny flowers, eyelash trim, baker's twine and flatback pearl are from my stash.  You can use the eyelash trim to tie the tag to a package and write your sentiment on the back.


Next up is a Winter-themed tag.  The paper I used to make the hearts is from The Paper Studio.  Each heart was edged with Silver Stickles.  The banner and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink.  The sentiment was embossed with silver embossing powder.  I also embossed snowflakes onto vellum using a stamp and die set from Papertrey Ink and tucked the snowflake cluster under the banner.  To finish the tag, I tied eyelash trim and a snowflake charm from Tim Holtz to the upper left corner.


Here are the two tags side by side.  They were so much fun and easy to make.  I definitely intend to make more!


Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  I appreciate your kind comments.  Have a wonderful week ahead!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Patty, your hearts are amazing! I like the glitter.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Patty, I hope your week is going well and not too hot.. I am sure when summer comes I will be feeling the heat too... These two heart tags are absolutely gorgeous, I love the glittery edges and the colors are lovely.. They look like they were enjoyable to make.. take care have a good week..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful tags, Patty! Love the glitter and pretty trims! And, perfect touch with the snowflake charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet and beautiful tags! I love the heart shape. So fun! And the layers edged with glitter are really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sweet tags, Patty! Those glittery edges are stunning, but look very time consuming! But, yes, I agree, these would be fun to make! I wanted to warn you, I plan to have some spiders on a project I will post Friday. I hope your Mom is doing better. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete