Sunday, August 19, 2018

Life Is Peachy Tag

Hi there!  Back again with a new tag made with Pion Design's Life Is Peachy collection.  I love the papers in this collection but, then again, I always love their papers!


First, I just think the image of this lady with the butterflies is so pretty!  All it needed was to be embellished.  I added some fussy cut vines to the ones at the top of the tag.  All the flowers and leaves are from my stash as are the pearl, lace and pleated tulle at the bottom of the tag.  I tucked in a few diecut leaves.  The beautiful pink butterfly and a couple of Butterfly Kisses are from Reneabouquets.  I added a few Nuvo crystal drops for accent and a lace tie at the top.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your kind comments.  Have a wonderful week ahead.

7 comments:

  1. oh i had to click on the tag image to get a larger view and this tag is sooo pretty, love the flowers and such an elegant lady image too.. have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness, this is so pretty, Patty! I LOVE your sweet feminine style. This one reminds me of a wedding veil. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this will be the third time I've tried to leave a comment. Blogger is playing games this morning! This is soooo lovely, Patty! I hope all your readers know to click on the photos to enlarge, because seeing this up close is even better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love all the vintage goodies on your gorgeous tag, Patty! Lovely flowers and papers! And, the addition with the vines are perfect! Wonderful sweet butterfly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightfully pretty tag - love all those frothy frills.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete