Sunday, January 27, 2019

Shabby Chic Tag

Hi everyone!  Where does the time go?  February will be here at the end of the week.  Since I retired early, the days have been going incredibly fast!

My tag today features papers from Prima's Love Story collection.  The dressform, beautiful lace trim at the bottom of the tag, and the butterfly are from Reneabouquets.  Some flowers are from Crafty City and some are from my stash.  The pretty brooch on the dressform was a gift.


Here are a couple of side views of the tag.  Click on each photo to get a larger view.



I loved making this tag and I hope you like it.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I appreciate each of your sweet comments.  Have a wonderful week ahead!

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tag Patty with wonderful soft colours and layers. I particularly love the little touches of diamanté and pearls that sparkle and catch the light xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty! Yes I know January is almost over... crazy how fast this year is going already!! I love this tag, I did click on the photo to bring up a larger size and that brooch is stunning.. so very feminine.. and always love lace on any creation! Have a great week ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, January is flying by fast! Your creation is so lovely, Patty! Love the vintage image and the dress form with gem is gorgeous! Very pretty details with the lace and flowers, too! Take care and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous tag and I love all your beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming tag - well worth clicking the photos for close-ups of that intricate filigree work on the dress form and those lovely lacy flowers at the bottom. So pretty.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous tag! Love all the layers and beautiful trim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty, your tag is breathtaking! I love your feminine style, and this one is loaded with those delicate details you excel at working with! I always enjoy clicking on the photos for the close ups, but I really just want to pick this up and turn it this way and that to soak in all those delicious elements! Just lovely! Sending big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing creation, Patty! SUCH fabulous details and layering, and I adore the vintage feminine look to this tag. What a great idea to add a ribbon for a hanger, and this beauty is definitely one that you'd want to display!! <3

    ReplyDelete