Sunday, February 10, 2019

Valentine's Day Card

Hi everyone!  I'm back today with a quick post to share a card for Valentine's Day made with beautiful paper and an image from Pion Design.


Everything else comes from my stash of supplies.  I am trying to use up things I have been saving for something special, whatever that was supposed to be!  Time to make use of things!


It is a very simple card.  I did use some Stickles to highlight the image and added some Distress Glitter to the edges of the image.

That's about it for today.  I don't know how often I'll be popping in with a post or to visit blogs.  My Mom is having some medical issues, and the time is fast approaching when I will become a first-time grandparent so there isn't a lot of free time these days.  Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments.  I always look forward to them.  I hope to be back soon.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Patty, beautiful image and colours. I love the little added cluster of flowers and butterfly. I hope your Mum gets better very soon and congratulations on soon becoming a grandma, that’s such a special time. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is so pretty Patty.. love the colors and that image is lovely.. all the best with becoming a new grand parent, I became one last year for the first time and it truly is an amazing thing.. and thinking of you with your Mum too.. I hope things will be ok... take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty! Happy Valentine's Day to you! I really came by to tell you that, but I was treated to this beautiful Valentine's greeting! I love the image and your design is gorgeous! Congratulations on being an expectant grandparent--I know that must be exciting! I'm praying for your Mom and for you, my friend. Sending big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Valentine card is very pretty! Wonderful image and details with the ribbon, flowers, and butterfly are perfect! Hope your Mom feels better soon. And, huge congrats for soon to be grandparent...how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love your card, Patty! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. And I'm sooooooo excited for you about the baby coming! Congrats to all! And I hope your mom bounces back and feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty, your card is exquisite! I adore the sweet image. Your precious detailing throughout is stunning. Truly lovely work in every way! Congratulations on the sweet bundle of joy and please know your family is in my prayers! Sending tons of love your way.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this card is so pretty Patty:) Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete