Sunday, January 13, 2019

Thank You Card

Happy New Year, even if a little late!  Here's hoping 2019 is a good year.  We got some long-awaited snow overnight--only about two inches, but I'll take it. 

Today, I have a card I made as a thank you for a Christmas gift.  The background paper is from Prima's Misty Rose collection.  Everything else are items from my stash.  The diecuts were made awhile ago and kept in a container for quick use.  I thought it was time to start using up these things.


The flowers and leaves are from Crafty City.  I have a beautiful assortment of flowers that I have been saving for something special.  What that something special would be, I have no idea so time to use them up!


If you click on each photo, you can see the details a bit better. 

Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and for the kind comments you leave.  My plan today is to make a nice big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup and some cornbread muffins.  Nice comfort food on a cold, snowy day!  Have a wonderful week ahead!

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    Such a gorgeous card Patty.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Patty, I love the gorgeous elements you have used and the fabulous design.
    Happy New Year to you and yours, I hope it’s full of fun, love and creativity xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card filled with gorgeous flowers, Patty! Very pretty die cut behind the flowers. And, pretty cameo piece. And, perfect addition with the beautiful lace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Patty - I love that diamond lace fringe and the lovely way the 2D flowers on the paper are echoed in 3D. Enjoy your snow. I like winter too - if you get snow and blue skies... it's the endless grey gloom that gets me down I think!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Its still quite new I think!! hehe!! Love your card, all the blooms look so pretty... and I would take any snow here at the moment,,, so very hot and dry!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!! Happy New Year and a belated Merry Christmas (love the Maja Christmas card). Good luck with the new computer and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. Beautifully presented ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love those beautiful flowers surrounding the cameo design! So, so pretty, and love the feminine style! Perfect match for those sweet papers and die cut medallion. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patty, I hope you enjoyed that snow--what a great way to celebrate that first snow with homemade chicken soup and corn muffins--yum! Your thank you card is more than a card--it's a gift! Stunning design, as always! I'm giggling about you finally breaking into your hoard--same here! but it would take YEARS to use it all! But isn't it fun to shop your stash?! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete