Sunday, March 17, 2019

A Full Heart

Hi friends!  It is with much joy that I announce the arrival of our first grandbaby, Logan Stephen, on March 14, weighing in at 9 lbs. 3 oz.


To celebrate the happy occasion, I made a card for the new parents as well as a shadowbox keepsake.


The image is from Stampingbella and is colored with Copic markers.  I added some Diamond Dust around the edges.  The papers are from Authentique.  Everything else was in my stash.


The shadowbox was a bit difficult to photograph because of the glass.  I was trying to avoid a glare.  The adorable image and sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co., Phyllis Harris.  The hearts are popped up with foam dots.  I used Distress Ink to watercolor the image.

As you can imagine, we are over the moon with happiness.  Thank you so much for taking time to stop by.  I hope to get back to crafting a bit soon.  Have a wonderful week ahead!


8 comments:

  1. Oh a big congratulations Patty to you and all your family on this arrival of this beautiful little boy.. Logan Stephen is a wonderful name too.. he is adorable.. I do hope every one is doing as well as can be.. I love the card and shadow box, what lovely gifts..I am sure there will be lots to do now there is a new little man in the house!! Congrats again!!! It is a blessing to be a grandma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow huge congratulations on the birth of baby Logan, he looks so sweet. Grandchildren bring such wonderful and special times to enjoy which currently means lots of cuddles. Enjoy every moment you can as they soon grow up. Love your card and special shadowbox, I’m sure they’re very much appreciated by the new parents. Take care.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, Patty! This is wonderful news and I can imagine how overwhelmed with love and excitement you are! Your little Logan Stephen is precious, and what a big boy he is! Congratulations to you and to the proud parents!

    You have certainly marked his arrival in the most beautiful way! I love the card and shadowbox, and I'm sure they will be treasured by the parents. Such sweet images colored with so much love! Sending big hugs! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations on the blessed arrival of your grandchild, Logan! So sweet and precious! How sweet and wonderful to make the card and shadow box. They are treasured gifts, I’m sure! Congratulations to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so, SO happy for you and your family! Huge congratulations to all! LOVE that shadow box and card! Treasures forever!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness me, what lovely news, Patty. Many, many congratulations to the parents and grandparents and all, and welcome Logan! The card and shadow box you created are simply lovely, and I'm sure they will be treasured as mementos of this happy time.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful beautiful boy! Congratulations and best wishes, have a Happy Easter, too!

    ReplyDelete