Sunday, October 27, 2019

Birdhouse Card

Hello all!  It's a rainy, windy day here, but I love these kind of days.  To me, it makes me just want to snuggle under a blanket with a hot cup of tea or cocoa and enjoy a good book or movie.

Today, I am sharing a card made with beautiful papers from Lemoncraft.  The sweet birdhouse is a Magnolia DooHickey die.  All other items are from my stash.



I know this card isn't seasonal, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.  Thank you so much for taking time to stop by.  I really appreciate the kind comments left.  I hope you have a wonderful day and all good things coming your way in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patty.. How are you? Doing well I hope.. It is really dry here and rain would be very welcome . This card is absolutely beautiful I love the blue colors and the birdhouse is so cute.. I hope you have a great week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, this is so feminine (even though it's blue!) and sweet, a feast for the eyes! So what if it's not 'seasonal' (don't get me started!), it is indeed full of beauty! Your design is spot on and all the blue tones work so well together--a gorgeous creation! We had a blustery, rainy start to Sunday, too, although it was hot, so didn't feel like curling up with a blanket or anything hot to drink. Come on, fall! So happy to see you crafting, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really charming, Patty... the soft shades of blue are so gentle and the flowers are perfectly arranged to draw the eye to the sweet vintage image. It's not compulsory to be seasonal... creativity is allowed to go wherever you want it to!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete