Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sweet Pumpkin Card

Happy November, friends!  And what a beautiful start to the month it is!  Love the chill in the air along with the sunny skies.  I spent some time today helping my Dad trim the bushes in his yard and do some raking.  Love this time of year!  I have a couple of doctor appointments this week and am hoping to get some things resolved and praying that all will be well.

My card that I'm sharing today uses a stamp and sentiment set called "November Girl" by Unity Stamp Co.  She is colored with Copic markers and given some sparkle with Wink of Stella on the pumpkins and Stickles elsewhere.  The pattern paper is from Authentique's Pleasant Collection.  The brown shimmer cardstock is from DCWV.  The sequins are an autumn mix from Studio Katia.  If you click on the photo, you can see the details a bit better.


I've used this stamp set before and love it.  It is so perfect for this time of the year.  I am using it with a Thanksgiving sentiment inside.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.  I appreciate the sweet comments that have been left.  Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead!  Enjoy every moment!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Patty, yes it is a lovely time of the year,, but very dry here. I have also been in my garden and did some pruning of bushes!! Your card is fabulous, what a great stamp and you have colored it wonderfully.. have a good week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just delightful, Patty. I adore the colour palette - just perfect with the contrast between the autumn oranges and those lovely cool bluey-greens. Great colouring of the image and her sparkly hat and gloves are fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, this is a wonderful fall themed card! I love your gorgeous coloring (all the time!) and the touches of shimmer. I wish I had a hat like that!

    Where is November going? We are having cooler temps, too, and even had a frost on Sunday. We went from humid 80's one day to 35 degrees the next morning! Thank goodness I watched the forecast and got my porch plants into the garage. I put them on a rolling cart for the winter, so I can roll them out on our warm days (which is like every other day!) Good for you to get out and do some gardening on these beautiful days! I'm praying for some positive outcomes from your MD visits last week. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image! She is so beautifully colored, and I love the touch of sparkle that you've added. Good luck with your appointments. Hope you get everything solved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Patty, for visiting my blog this year. I want to wish you and your family and happy holiday and new year. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you've had some rest and recuperation time over the festive season, Patty. I'm still in Christmas hibernation (don't come out fully until after 12th Night on 6th January!), but am trying to do a bit of catching up with people even so. Happy New Year! I hope 2020 will be full of good things and good health for you.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete