Sunday, February 2, 2020

Winter Wreath Card

Hello there!  Just a quick post today.  While most people in the States will be watching the Super Bowl and enjoying yummy foods, I will be partaking in my colonoscopy prep day!  No fun!  But some things have to be done!  lol

Here is my wintry card.  The beautiful papers are from Scrap Boys' Cotton Winter collection.  The wreath was fussy cut from one of the pretty sheets.  The layered poinsettia is made from a Tim Holtz die.  The vintage image is from Pion Design.  I added a few rhinestones to give the wreath some sparkle. 


Thank you so much for taking time to stop by.  I appreciate your kind comments and wish you a wonderful week ahead!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I hope things go well for you Patty.. This card is really beautiful.. love the colors and the image too.. take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just gorgeous! I love the wreath and the white poinsettias to add to it. That's a lot of fussy cutting! Oh, dear, the dreaded (and for me, much avoided) test! I hope the results favor you. You poor thing, you have had way much more than your share this year...I hope you have been able to enjoy those grands! Again, let me thank you immensely for your support; your comments on my blog and on TH Addicts FB page ALWAYS bring a smile to my face no matter what's going on here in Wilmington!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tremendously beautiful. I love this timelessly elegant make to bits.

    ♥ Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty, these cards are beautiful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sorry I'm late in commenting! Such a lovely image and beautiful white poinsettias! Wonderful wreath, too! I hope all went well with your colonoscopy! We got some snow here today and more on the way. Maybe some will be coming your way, too!:-) Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is lovely, Patty. The wintry colours are frostily pretty, and I love the flowers and pinecones in the garland framing the gorgeous vintage woman.

    Sorry I'm so late catching up (been MIA for a while)... and I do hope all went well with the colonoscopy.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete