Thursday, March 19, 2020

A Flowery Tag to Brighten the Day

Hi friends!  It has been awhile since I posted.  I had high hopes for 2020 to be a better year; but, so far, it isn't working out that way.  I thought I would pop in and share a spring tag I made and hope that it brings a bit of a distraction from current events.


Everything I used was in my stash of supplies.  I do know that the paper and the two fussy cut butterflies are from Prima and the other butterfly is from Reneabouquets.  The pretty foam roses were a gift.  The pink-edged lace tied at the top was a thrift store find. 


My wish for all of us is to be safe from this coronavirus and a speedy recovery for those who have been infected with it.  I pray that this disease somehow gets under control soon.  Stay safe, my friends.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back here, Patty - hope you are on a good personal track with your health and are safely tucked away, avoiding the virus. That's a lovely feminine tag, with the promise of summer to come in those lovely roses, and wonderful frothy texture from the lace at the bottom. Delightful. Take care and stay well.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Patty, love the roses and the lace is pretty too.. and you stay safe.. it is very scary, I am seeing the numbers rise in australia and we can only do our best in keeping ourselves safe.. and I pray it will be contained really soon.. take care of yourself Patty..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see your comments pop up over at mine, Patty. I hope you are staying safe and well in these unsettling times. A very happy Easter to you (or whatever you choose to celebrate).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, this is the Patty make I am so used to! You are displaying you have mastery over so many styles, but this is one of my favorites. For some reason, I am totally incapable of making anything so feminine and light. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, my friend! So good to have a bit of time to catch up on your lovely blog today! Time so very well spent! Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete