Sunday, May 31, 2020

Anniversary Card

Hi friends!  I hope all  is well with you.  I have been doing a lot of cardmaking during this pandemic.  Here is a card I made for my parents' 68th wedding anniversary.


For this card, I used the Feathered Friends die from Tim Holtz and colored the birds with Distress Ink.  The wreath and flower stems are from Spellbinders and are also colored with Distress Ink.  I used a Sunny Studio embossing folder for the background.  

I really love these sweet little birds and will be using them again soon.  I hope you like them as well.

Thank you so much for taking time to stop by.  I appreciate your sweet comments.  Stay safe and stay healthy.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Patty I do love the birds too.. such a pretty card for a wonderful milestone.. You have colored the birds perfectly... stay safe and well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Patty! I just love those birds, and you did a wonderful job with them. Fabulous coloring, and the wreath you used is super pretty. I'm sure your parents loved this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card, Patty - the colours on the birds are simply gorgeous, and I love those flowery garlands. I'm sure this went down a treat... it's lovely.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done, Patty! See, you are the Queen of color! I envy your ability to make these birds so lifelike. I got this die quite some time ago, and it has yet to be opened. So lovely to see them and the wreath and stems over the embossed background. Such a wonderful card to mark a momentous occasion! I know your parents were delighted!

    ReplyDelete